Listen to this show right here!!!
Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via 
It's my birthday week, so I get to do whatever I want! When don't I? My darling daughter, Lauson "DJ Monthly Abortion" joined me and DJ Copper Stripper in the studio Monday night, filled with music and questions for her father.
She promised not to rage bait me, and it didn't take long to toss that one aside. Actually, to be honest, I think I started it.
blogThe show was off the rails long before the candles on the cake were lit.
DJ Copper Stripper brought me birthday balloons and cheesecake! How delightful is that?
The topics were as fluid as the genders and sexuality at the Folsom Street Fair last Sunday, which, by the way, I had to miss because I had to care for my fabulous son, who is turning 9 years old on October 5th.
Lauson is my alibi for January 6th. I sang the song I wrote about Charlie "Thank Fucking God He Is Dead" Kirk.
Lauson is turning 22 on October 14th!
It's a house full of Libras.
We are in so much trouble. No one can decide what to make for dinner or what movie to watch.
But give me a stack-o-wax and I can spin two hours of good radio for you all.
Lauson...er, um, DJ Monthly Abortion chose a bunch of the tracks tonight. Rounding that out with my selections and Daniel's choice cuts, and you get a birthday show worth celebrating.
There's new music from Slift and Sprints. Other than that we go from 1964 all the way up to today.
Second show in 2014
Third show also in 2014
Fourth show in spring of 2015
Fifth show in the summer of 2015
Sixth show in summer 2016 along with Saucy!
Seventh show was also during summer 2016
Eight show was December 2016
Ninth show was July 2017
Tenth show was in August 2017
Eleventh show was July 2018
Twelfth show was April 2019
Lucky Thirteen was April 2020
Enjoy and please share.
jh
Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM Pacific
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm
Follow me on Blue Sky
Follow me on Instagram
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Instagram
In Frisco: Pop-O-Pies (7" - 1982)
Peter Gunn Theme: Henry Mancini (Best of... - 1964)
Can You Get To That: Funkadelic (Maggot Brain - 1971)
Startstop: Lee Morgan (The Procrastinator - 1967)
Goo Goo Muck: The Cramps (Bad Music For Bad People - 1984)
The Fire of Love: The Gun Club (Miami - 1982)
TV Eye: The Stooges (Fun House - 1970)
Ca Plane Pour Moi: Plastic Bertrand (Ca Plane Pour Moi - 1978)
Bloodsucker: Deep Purple (In Rock - 1970)
Burning Rubber: Teenage Jesus and the Jerks (s/t - 1979)
Tastemaker: Don Cherry (Where's Brooklyn - 1970)
How Do You Sleep?: John Lennon (Imagine - 1971)
Snowblind: Brownout (Brown Sabbath Volume 2 - 2016)
Me and the Girls: Amyl and the Sniffers (Cartoon Darkness - 2025)
Decadent Jew: The Nuns (7" - 1978)
Linda Blair (1984): Redd Kross (Teen Babes for Monsanto - 1984)
Queen Bitch (Live at the BBC June 3, 1971): David Bowie (Divine Symmetry - 2022)
I Think I'm Going To Kill Myself: Elton John (Honky Chateau - 1972)
Halloween: Siouxsie and the Banshees (Peel Sessions - 1981)
Corrupted Sky: Slift (Fantasia - 2026)
Kill Yourself: The Lewd (Kill Yourself Again - 1979)
Deceptacon: Sprints (7" - 2026)

No comments:
Post a Comment