Monday, March 26, 2012

A Season in Hell #81: Radio Valencia: Daughter of Hell


It's Spring Break, so I thought it would be a perfect night to bring my 7 year old daughter Lauson, into the studio for my show. She chose a set of music. Here's a hint, what songs would I NEVER play on the air? She's a bit nervous, but who can blame her? Radio is a viscous lover. Wish her luck. She's going to need it.

To stream this show, go here.
To download it and listen to an emerging star forever, go here.
To listen to all of my previous Radio Valencia radio shows, scroll down.

Common People (Pulp): FIDLAR

Lauson's Set:
Truth: Alexander Ebert
Start Wearing Purple: Gogol Bordello
Anarchy In The UK: Sex Pistols

Rocket Man: Elton John
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin': Michael Jackson

Can't Buy Me Love: The Beatles
Gas Mask Blues: Sleeping In The Aviary

American Sun: American Sun
So Tei Gai: Ha-Za-Ma

Hold On: Alabama Shakes
Pushin' On (feat. Alice Russell): The Quantic Soul Orchestra & Alice Russell

Virginia Gal: Deer Tick
3 Doueh: The Strange Boys
Warsaw: Sharon Van Etten

Books Of Moses: Tom Waits
I Don't Like You: Bo Diddley

Bad Moon Rising: Turf War
Portland Oregon: Loretta Lynn
Cool Shit: Spank Rock
Lookin' Out My Window: Tom Jones

I Left My Heart in San Francisco: Tony Bennett

No comments: