Monday, March 05, 2012

A Season in Hell #78: Radio Valencia: PsychafunkaWHA?!?!?


Wow, Ronnie Montrose dies, Davey Jones dies. Damn. What to play? I know, Afro-Funk and Psychedelia! I bought the new Wooden Shjips Remixes on vinyl yesterday, along with a tasty Afro-Funk record from 1975. I've pulled a lot from both the psychedelia and Afro-Funk parts of my extensive library.

To stream this fabulous show go here.
To download this remarkable show and listen to it wherever and whenever you desire, go here.
To listen to all of my shows, just scroll down to previous playlists, OR you can go here.

Enjoy.

It's Hard to be Humble: Mac Davis

Crossings (Andy Weatherall Remix): Wooden Shjips
Astrophobia: Turn Me On Dead Man

Water Mind: Angel in Heavy Syrup
T.F.B.: High Rise with Keiji Heino
High in a Flat: Bevis Frond

Some Velvet Morning: Vanilla Fudge

Sand: OP8
Set the Controls to the Heart of the Sun: Pink Floyd

Tei Egwu: Afro Funk
You Killing Me: Segun Bucknor
Home Affairs: Osibisa

Telephone Girl: Assagai
Zombie: Fela Kuti and Afrika 70

Beware: BLO
Keleya: Moussa Doumbia

I Don't Want It: Montrose (04-21-73)
The Man Who Sold the World: David Bowie (Davy Jones)

No comments: