Monday, March 12, 2012

A Season in Hell #79: Radio Valencia: I'm a Little Bit Outta My Mind


So, last week it was psychedelia and Afro-Funk. This week it's bebop and Bakersfield country. So much good music, that I can't just stick with one genre. How do those specialty shows do it?

To stream my show go here.
To download my show go here.
To see all of my shows go here.
Or, just scroll down.

Enjoy.

jh

It's Hard to be Humble: Mac Davis
Charlie Parker: Jack Kerouac
K.C. Blues: Charlie Parker

Swing Low, Sweet Cadillac: Dizzy Gillespie
Blue: Ken Nordine
Naked Lunch Excerpts: William S. Burroughs
Drive: Neil Cassady
Black: Ken Nordine

Back in the Crowd: Tom Waits
Wooden Ships: Jefferson Airplane
Making Love: A Children's Garden of Grass

Whipping Post: Allman Brother's Band (Live from the Fillmore East)

In the Ghetto: Elvis Presley (08-01-69)
Five Feet High and Rising: Johnny Cash
Semi-Crazy: Junior Brown
Something I Said: Ray Condo and His Ricochets

What Am I Worth: Dave Alvin with Syd Straw
Blue Moon Waltz: Jimmy Dale Gilmore
Great Rain: John Prine

Something to Think About: Willie Nelson

No comments: