Monday, March 19, 2012

A Season in Hell #80: Radio Valencia: Chicken Blooded


Sometimes I get so heated that I have to take it out on you, my dear listeners. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me. I knew what I was doing, and yet, I did it anyway. WTF? And to be honest, I really enjoyed it too.

To stream this show go here.
To download this show go here.
To hear all of my previous shows scroll down and click the appropriate links.

Enjoy.

John Hell

I Heard it on the X: ZZ Top
Rocket Reducer No. 62: MC5
Hate: Olivelawn

Sharks in the Gene Pool: Jello Biafra and Nomeansno
Institutionalized: Suicidal Tendencies
Spinal Meningitis: Ween

Run Chicken, Run: Mono Men
Losin' Your Mind: Lazy Cowgirls
Drink and Complain: Supersuckers
Nurture My Pig: Reverend Horton Heat

Elvis is Everywhere: Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper
Fun House: The Stooges

Theory of Noise: Loop!Station
Filling A Hole: Eric McFadden

Get Down Moses: Joe Strummer
I See Red: X
Sweat: Joe Spencer

These Boots: Megadeth
Vincent Price: Hitler and Witchcraft
I Get A Kick out of You: Tony Bennett
Unit 731: Slayer

Hooch: The Melvins
Love Canal: Flipper
Lexicon Devil: Germs

Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime: Dean Martin

No comments: