Monday, February 24, 2014

A Season in Hell #163: Sometimes It's Got To Rain

Stream the this forgotten masterpiece, HERE!
Download your past, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down

Here's a show from February of 2014, that for some reason I neglected to post. What the hell is wrong with Hell? Anyway, just take a look at this amazing playlist? I was obviously in a folksy mood. This is PERFECT for your Saturday afternoon.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Up in Smoke: Cheech and Chong
Gut Feeling: Devo
Ain't That A Kick in the Head: Dean Martin

A Change is Gonna Come: The Gits
Satisfaction: Cat Power
Dragonfly: My Brightest Diamond

The Runaway: Danny O'Keefe
Chase the Blues Away: Tim Buckley
I'll Be Your Lover Too: Van Morrison

***Set of the Night***
Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings: Father John Misty
Love Fuzz: Ty Segall
Douchebags on Parade: Mudhoney
Fat Old Sun: Pink Floyd
Drown in my own Tears: Ray Charles

Sticks and Stones: Joe Cocker
Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again: Bob Dylan
Cocaine Blues: Johnny Cash
Graveyard Shift: Uncle Tupelo

I Want to be  your Dog: Uncle Tupelo
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes cover): First Aid Kit
Time Has Told Me: Nick Drake
The Step and the Walk: The Duke Spirit
You Can't Catch Me: Chuck Berry

B Movie Boxcar Blues/Flip Flop and Fly: Blues Brothers

No comments: