Monday, March 03, 2014

A Season in Hell #164: Good God No, Another Lost Show???

Download The Second or Third Coming HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

This time I actually brought a computer but failed to actually post this show!!! WTF, John Hell? WTF indeed. The music speaks for itself. I yell a lot. I think I'm just excited that I had a computer with me to document all of this. 

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Stormy Monday: Allman Brothers Band
Loran's Dance: Idris Muhammed

Heartbreak Hotel: Eno, Cale, Nico
Jubilee Street: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky: Lou Donaldson
I Got My Eyes On You: Buddy Guy

Rock Steady: John Lee Hooker
Don't Mess With Me Baby: Howlin' Wolf
Work Song: Butterfield Blues Band
Love of the Common People: Leonard Nimoy

Delta Lady: Leon Russell
When My Baby's Beside Me: Big Star
Warm Beer and Cold Women: Tom Waits

Memphis, Tennessee: Harry Belafonte
One: Fuzz
Ghouls: Wooden Shjips

Young, Gifted and Black: Lee Perry
Gor Det Nu: Dungen
Down at the Rock and Roll Club: Richard Hell and the Voidoids
Caught with the Meat in your Mouth: Dead Boys

Ca Plane Pour Moi: Thee Headcoatees

No comments: