Monday, February 03, 2014

A Season in Hell #160: Yet Another Lost Show?

Download The Loser HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Ah yes, a second consecutive week where I didn't have a computer on hand to note my playlists. And now that it's 2022 and I'm looking back at all these shows, I have to figure out just what the heck was going on here. Perhaps I'll rediscover some musical gems? What awaits me once I hit this play button?

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Up in Smoke: Cheech and Chong
Shotgun Blues: Blues Brothers
Broken Hearted Blues: Buddy Guy
Mannish Boy: Muddy Waters and Johnny Winter

Fried Pies: Wes Montgomery
Dust My Broom: Elmore James
Little Child Running Wild: Curtis Mayfield

Channel Zero: Public Enemy
Scorpio: Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
She Shook Me Cold: David Bowie
Leech: Melvins
NIB: Black Sabbath

Don't Shake Me Lucifer: Roky Erickson and the Evil Ones
Sonic Reducer: Dead Boys
Hazemaze: FUZZ
Fight To Live On The Planet of the Apes: The Mummies

Blue Yodel #1 (T for Texas): Toshio Hirano
John Wayne Was A Nazi: The Stains
Pale Blue Eyes: Patti Smith (live)
Tattoo: The Who
??? dang, I hate it when I don't remember a song - ugh - it's really good too. I stumped Shazam trying to find this one
Muswell Hillbilly: The Kinks
Happy Birthday Mr. Burns: The Ramones
That Woman's Got Me Drinking: Shane MacGowan and the Popes

Jesus Didn't Die For Me: Rube Waddell

No comments: