Monday, September 30, 2024

Hell's Kitchen Radio #544: No Reason Not To Celebrate

Listen to this show right here!!!

Listen into all my shows here!

Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Happy birthday to MEEEEEEEE!

It's my birthday, and here I am alone in the studio giving back to YOUUUUUUUUU. And why not? It's a real treat being able to do this every week. Two hours is never enough, and I never come with a plan. I start with a song and go from there. I let the music move me, and since I wasn't focusing on playing anything new tonight, I was digging into my vault to pull out some tunes that have moved me over the years. 

Take a look at the playlist and click the link to play the show.

And if you want to show me some birthday love, please consider donating to Radio Valencia. This is labor of love, and we all pay monthly dues to keep the lights on and the turntables spinning. We need help maintaining the equipment we have, and regularly replacing worn out parts. We also have a deep desire to update our website. If you know anyone that can donate items for a raffle please let me know. Thanks in advance.


Enjoy this birthday gift I made just for you.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Metal Guru: T Rex
Powerman: The Kinks
Five Years: David Bowie

Poor Elijah/Tribute to Johnson: Delaney and Bonnie with Eric Clapton
Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad?: Derek and the Dominos

Can't You Hear Me Knocking?: The Rolling Stones
Sister Morphine: Marianne Faithfull
Slip Inside This House: 13th Floor Elevators

I Come From The Mountain: Thee Oh Sees
Licking Stick - Licking Stick: James Brown

Rise Up With Fists: Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
Only Son Of the Ladiesman: Father John Misty
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song: First Aid Kit

Lilac Wine: Jeff Buckley
The Pusher: Nina Simone

Southern Girls (Albini Recorded): Cheap Trick
I Wanna Be Your Dog: The Stooges
Rock and Roll: Velvet Underground

Red Right Hand: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Right On For The Darkness: Curtis Mayfield

Chocolate Jesus: Tom Waits
Rebel Girl: Bikini Kill

No comments: