Monday, October 17, 2016

Hell's Kitchen Radio #278: Where Are My Manners?


Stream Serenity, HERE!
Download the Antidote, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down

Let's admit it, we need to escape from reality today more than ever before. Amiright? Music might be the only thing that can get us through the next four years. I know we're all really emotional right now. Life is hard. I don't care if you're a high school student suffering from the expectations of your parents and your school, or if you're a 40-something slogging through the doledrums of your 40 hour work week, with the boss breathing down your neck; you need a break.

Consider this program as your respite from a world gone mad.

Sometimes I even surprise myself. There are at least three SETS OF THE NIGHT tonight! If radio is the art of the segue, then you are in for a real treat.

Honestly, this show is easily in my top 10 that I have hosted in the past 28 years.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

I Love Living in the City: Danko Jones
54-40 or Fight: Monomen
The Big Three Killed My Baby: The White Stripes

War on War: Wilco
Cowboy Dan: Modest Mouse
Pattern Recognition: Sonic Youth

***set of the night***
Devil Moon: Eric McFadden
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa: MC5
I Wanna Be Your Dog: Iggy and the Stooges
King Sandbox: Mudhoney

The Keepers: Ty Segall
Raining on TV: Bevis Frond
Free Love Messes Up My Life: Bongwater
Fire on the Mountain: WAND

Handsome Nick: The People's Temple
Observatory: Carlton Melton
At A Crawl: Melvins
Little Sadie: Mark Lanegan
Master of Mashups

Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out: Nina Simone
Lilac Wine: Jeff Buckley
Is It Because I'm Black: Syl Johnson
Am I Black Enough For You?: Schooly D

20th Century Boy: Buckethead
Mary Don't You Weep: Taj Mahal

No comments: