Monday, September 07, 2015

Hell's Kitchen Radio #232: Happy Labor Fangs

Stream Quality Labor, HERE!
Download Your Hard Earned Work HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

I'm thrilled to have local rockers, Happy Fangs back in the studio tonight, talking about their upcoming show at Bottom of the Hill, this Saturday night. Rebecca and The Cobra (Mike) make for a great interview. I love having them on. They promise to come back on in October to guest-DJ with me. Seriously, that was a fun interview. You'll be a better person, all around, for listening to it. Go see them live. They promise it's awe-inspiring (my words, not theirs).

Also, it being Labor Day, inspired me to dig deep for all-things-WORKER! When's the last time you paid any attention to that? Really, what are you doing to support labor? Are you conscious of where the items you are purchasing are made? Do you buy local? Do you support American made apparel?

Just check out the playlist below, stream, or download the show, and feel the power of the union coursing through your veins.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

San Francisco Blues: Jesse Fuller
Mean Old Frisco: John Hammond
Career Opportunities: The Clash

I Am A Union Woman: Rosalie Sorrels and Utah Phillips
Aunt Molly Jackson Defines Folk Songs Once And For All: Rosalie Sorrels and Utah Phillips
Aragon Hill: Si Kahn
More Than A Paycheck: Sweet Honey in the Rock

Hiya Ka Ka: Happy Fangs

Interview with Happy Fangs

All I Want For Christmas is Halloween: Happy Fangs
Controlled Burn: Happy Fangs

Interview with Happy Fangs

Fangsgiving: Happy Fangs
What Is Punk?: Mr. T Experience
The American in Me: The Avengers
Sonic Reducer: Dead Boys

3 Miles Down: Gil Scott-Heron
Jubilee Trail/Do Re Mi/Promised Land: Dave Alvin
Graveyard Shift: Uncle Tupelo

Cumberland Blues: Grateful Dead
Deportee: Bob Dylan and Joan Baez
My Daddy (Flies a Ship in the Sky): Woody Guthrie

Take This Job And Shove It: Johnny Paycheck
Get Back in Line: The Kinks
San Francisco's Doomed: Crime

I Ain't Marchin' Anymore: Phil Ochs
Gonna Die With My Hammer In My Hand: The Williamson Brothers

No comments: