Monday, April 06, 2015

Hell's Kitchen Radio #215: Here Come The Bastards

Rock out hard to the stream, HERE!
Jam out on this download , HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes


As much as I enjoy interviewing bands, I really enjoy bringing my musician friends into the studio to guest DJ. So it just makes sense that guitar slinger, Eric McFadden guest DJd with me Monday night, and to KICK OUT THE JAMS!!! Eric and I are serious brothers-from-another-mother. When it comes to music we could jam/talk/listen-to/scream at/jump up and down to, and generally appreciate whatever you throw our way. It's kind of ridiculous.

And two hours was not near enough time. The music is awesome, the banter is SICK. This is by far one of my most favorite shows, EVER!

Eric posted a video to his Instagram account of us rocking out. You can see it here.

I know you're going to enjoy this one. Please share with music fans everywhere.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Kick Out the Jams: MC5
Jeepster: T Rex
Psychobilly Freakout: Reverend Horton Heat

Here Come the Bastards: Primus
Lilybelle: The Geraldine Fibbers
Como Se Goza En El Barrio: Marc Ribot
Easy Money: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

Wanted Criminal: Delphine de St Paer
Is She Weird: Pixies
Goin' Down: Ty Segall
No Spell: Thee Oh Sees

No Head, No Backstage Pass: Funkadelic
Filipino Box Spring Hog: Tom Waits
The Dancer: PJ Harvey
Zodiac: Melvins
Deuce: Kiss

Side with the Seeds: Wilco
Retrovertigo: Mr. Bungle
Hit the Road Jack: Ray Charles
I Love You Honeybear: Father John Misty

Burning of the Midnight Lamp: Jimi Hendrix
Sunless Saturday: Fishbone
From Under Down: Eric McFadden

Into The Hollow: Queens of the Stoneage
Child Is Father of the Man: Beach Boys
Sailin' On: Bad Brains

I Want You: The Beatles

No comments: