Monday, January 27, 2014

A Season in Hell #159: The Lost Show

Download The Lost Show HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

It appears I never noted my playlist for this show. What's up with that? Ah, my computer crapped out the day of this show, so I couldn't take notes on the show!!! It pays to play a show back, even eight years later.

Two Fools: Francine King
Catholic School Girls Rule: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pop Goes The Weasel 3rd Bass

Get It Together: Beastie Boys
Earth People: Dr. Octagon
Give It Up: Public Enemy

James Brown Ate My Bagpipe: Taxi Chain
Kick in the Head: Jimmy Luxury
Lookin' Out My Window: Tom Jones
Chocolate Jesus: Tom Waits

I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier, Mama: John Lennon
Bang, Bang: Nancy Sinatra
Some Velvet Morning: Vanilla Fudge

Frankie and Albert: Taj Mahal
Down Home Girl: The Coasters
Panama Red: New Riders of the Purple Sage
Sloop John B.: Three Stoned Men

Miss You: The Concretes
1970: Mission of Burma
Mr. Plow: Linda Ronstadt and Barney
Original Sin: Peach Kelly Pop
Planet of the Apes: The Mummies
Gloria: The Residents
Comfortable Shagged Halah

Guitar Jamboree: Chris Spedding
Love Whip: Reverend Horton Heat
Lowest Common Denominator: Richard Hell and the Voidoids (Live on KFJC)

Sleepin' Around: Sonic Youth

Enjoy 

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

No comments: