Listen to this show right here!!!
Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via 
Another Monday, another chance to get into your pants. That's if your pants are your ears. See what I did there? I was trying to do a rhyme thing. It didn't work. I could have just deleted this, but for some reason I'm still typing. Still. Not stopping.In other news, Daniel (AKA: DJ Copper Stripper) takes over the decks in the second hour in preparation of filling in for me next Monday night. I know you're going to dig that.
If you've been tuning in since March you've heard Daniel join me every week, bringing in records I never would have looked for while crate digging. And that's a good thing!
After all, this is why you tune into uncensored, non-commercial, community radio: to hear music curated from DJs who live their lives looking for the next tune to turn you on. We really enjoy turning you on at Radio Valencia.
New music from Death Valley Girls, Jack White, Hex Pest and Die Spitz tonight, and a lot of music that's new to you...and me!
OK, I'm going to go figure out what it was I was actually going to post on here tonight instead of saying rhymes that I come up off the top of my head. I just aim to please.
Enjoy and please share.
jh
Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM Pacific
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm
Follow me on Blue Sky
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Instagram
Funnel of Love: Squrl/Wanda Jackson (Only Lovers Left Alive SDTK - 2013)
Hard Luck Olympics: Hex Pest (Let Go Hell, Your Fall Will Be Broken By The Roof of Heaven - 2025)
I Am A Wave: Death Valley Girls (7" - 2026)
Isolation: Ty Segall (Fudge Sandwich - 2018)
Bumble Bee: Big Mama Mae Thornton (With Muddy Waters Blues Band - 1966)
G.O.D. and the Broken Ribs: Jack White (Frozen Charlotte - 2026)
One Beer: MF Doom (Mmm...Food - 2004)
All the Young Dudes: Mott the Hoople (All the Young Dudes - 1972)
Bottle Up and Go: The Monkeywrench (S/T - 1992)
One Way Or Another: The Coathangers (7" - 2021)
Pushin' Too Hard: Klan (Rodney on the Roq Vol. 1 - 1980)
Fire In The Western World: Dead Moon (Strange Pray Tell - 2012)
Red40: Die Spitz (Something to Consume - 2025)
One Beer: MF Doom (Mmm...Food - 2004)
All the Young Dudes: Mott the Hoople (All the Young Dudes - 1972)
Bottle Up and Go: The Monkeywrench (S/T - 1992)
One Way Or Another: The Coathangers (7" - 2021)
Pushin' Too Hard: Klan (Rodney on the Roq Vol. 1 - 1980)
Fire In The Western World: Dead Moon (Strange Pray Tell - 2012)
Red40: Die Spitz (Something to Consume - 2025)
'tis A Pity She Was A Whore: David Bowie (Blackstar - 2016)
Make Me Make You: Rumplestiltskin (S/T - 1970)
What To Do?: Vanusa (S/T - 1973)
Make Me Make You: Rumplestiltskin (S/T - 1970)
What To Do?: Vanusa (S/T - 1973)
Sick of Being Sick: The Damned (Peel Sessions - 1977)
Aftab Noorani: Wesley Willis (Greatest Hits - 1995)
Aftab Noorani: Wesley Willis (Greatest Hits - 1995)
Time Time: Mr. Nicotine Paul Chaplain and the Emeralds (Mr. Nicotine - 196?)
In Frisco: Pop-O-Pies (7" - 1983)
In Frisco: Pop-O-Pies (7" - 1983)
Evil Hoodoo: The Seeds (S/T - 1965)
The Last Time I Sawed Paris: Robert C. Pritkin (There's A Song In My Saw - 1976)
November 22, 1963: Destroy All Monsters (S/T - 1991)
Pussy Strut: The Waitresses (Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful? - 1982)
Pussy Strut: The Waitresses (Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful? - 1982)
Bad Mouth: Fugazi (S/T - 1988)

No comments:
Post a Comment