Monday, August 12, 2024

Hell's Kitchen Radio #538: Fancy Radio DJ Time

Listen to this show right here!!!

Listen into all my shows here!

Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Dagnaabit! I hate when I fall behind in posting my shows for you, especially when it's such a tasty treat like this one here. I got into a punk, grunge kida thing at the start. And I kinda kept it going for the first hour. Honestly, I would listen to this mixtape. 

Mixtape? Christ, I really know how to date myself. 

Mix CD? 

Playlist? 

I still do not have a Spotify account, and never plan on having one. You know they barely pay the content creators, but whom I mean the artists. 

New music from OSees (or OCS, Thee Oh Sees....) and JD Pinkus. The rest is just pure gold.

Enjoy and I'll do better getting my shows up sooner for you all.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Swampland: The Scientists
Living Wreck: Mudhoney

School: Nirvana
You're Gonna Miss Me: Mono Men
Ass, Gas, or Grass: Men's Club

Rocket Reducer (Rama Lama Fa La La): MC5
Tom Violence: Sonic Youth
Money (That's What I Want): Flamin' Groovies
When the Levee Breaks: Memphis Minnie

Lear's Ears: OSees
1991 A Cappella Mix: Negativland

I Would Like To Pet It: JD Pinkus
Glow in the Dark: Death Valley Girls
Che: Suicide
Blackboard Jungle (DJ Mix): Less Perry and King Tubby

Too Rolling Stoned: Robin Trower

Gangbou-Ki: Boris
Do You Like To Eat A Cow: Paul Leary

I Hate Work: MDC
I've Got A Tiger By The Tail: Buck Owens
Bike: Pink Floyd

Shakedown Street: STS9

No comments: