Monday, November 07, 2022

Hell's Kitchen Radio #494: Do Your Duty

Listen in right HERE 

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

It's Election Day 2022! Have you voted? Are you waiting until today to vote? My Monday night show was all about the California propositions I run through them all and what a "yes" and "no" vote means.

Take a listen here and then get out the vote!!!

Enjoy and please share.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Deep in the Heart (of Racist AmeriKKA): MDC
Freedom of Choice: DEVO
I'm A Conservative: Iggy Pop

Suffragette City: David Bowie
Politician: Cream

If There's A Hell Below, We're All Gonna Go: Curtis Mayfield
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Gil Scott-Heron

The Boss: James Brown
Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow: Funkadelic
Five Feet High and Rising: Johnny Cash

Chinese Rock: Ramones
Gloria: Patti Smith
Political Song For Michael Jackson To Sing: Minutemen

The Times They Are A-Changin': Bob Dylan
Fortunate Son: Creedence Clearwater Revival

Here's how I voted:

2022 Ballot


Gov - Newsom

Lt. Gov - Kounalakis

Sec of State - Weber

Controller - Cohen

Treasure - Ma

AG - Bonta

Ins Comm - Lara


State Board of Eq - Liever

Senate - Padilla

Schools - Thurmond



Props

1 - Y

26 - N

27 - N

28 - Y

29 - N

30 - Y

31 - Y


D - Y

L - Y

M - y

N - Y

No comments: