Monday, January 24, 2022

Hell's Kitchen Radio #464: You Be The Fish To My Bone

Download the Fish Fry HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Fun show, Fun and eclectic setlist. There are times when I blindly choose my records, and play the "how will this sound together" game. It's hit and miss. Tonight was hit! I really had a lot of fun and I think it shows.

Radio Valencia is promoting a lot of co-presents at Bottom of the Hill these days, and Saturday, January 29th is going to be a real winner. Join us for Dr. Madd Vibe, featuring Angelo Moore of Fishbone. Eric McFadden in in support and local rockers Dizzy Twin is opening. I saw Eric and Angelo on Friday night at Ivy Room, and I could not stop dancing and laughing. What an amazing show!!! Tickets are still available.

I'll be you MC for this show, and rumor has it Angelo is hosting a mask making contest! Or something like this. This is a 20+ only show, vaccine proof required, and you MUST keep your mask on throughout the show (other than while you're drinking).

Now, on with the show.

Enjoy and please share.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 



Bee Karma: WAND
Verwandlung: Embryo

I Ain't Got A Home: Bob Dylan
Bird Animal: King Buzzo with Trevor Dunn
A Change is Gonna Come: The Gits

The N.W.R.A.: The Fall
Inner City Blues: Grover Washington Jr.

Tree Smoke: Kikagaku Moyo
Corpuscle Through Time: Heavy Blanket
The Circle Game: Joni Mitchell (with James Taylor) 

Saviour Machine: Redd Kross
The Anti-Heroine: Towanda

Party At Ground Zero: Fishbone
Bales of Cocaine: Reverend Horton Heat
My Sick Mind: The Roches
Spoonman: Melvins with Matt Cameron

Canerican: Neil Young and Crazy Horse
Down At The Rock Club: Richard Hell and the Voidoids
Moral Majority: Circle Jerks
Bottle Up And Go: John Lee Hooker and Canned Heat

Beautiful Stranger: Kevin Morby

No comments: