Sunday, August 22, 2021

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza - Monday 6-8PM Pacific - YES - October 28, 1978

 

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza

Monday's 6-8PM Pacific

http://radiovalencia.fm

DOWNLOAD THIS SHOW RIGHT HERE!!!

Prog Rock! You either obsess over it, or can't stand being anywhere near it. Where do you stand? I think I'm somewhere in the middle. Yes is one of those bands that I have gotten lost in over the years, and for good reason. The musicianship is top notch. There would be no Math Rock if it weren't for Yes.  

This show I have served up for you tonight, October 28, 1978, is considered one of their all-time best, and for good reason. The lineup of Anderson, Howe, Squire, Wakeman and White are firing on all cylinders, the setlist is a fan favorite, and the venue, Wembley Stadium, is home court for the Tomato tour. Every song is a classic.

If you miss seeing live music as much as I have, then I think you're really going to enjoy my Monday night Live Bootleg Bonanza on Radio Valencia. I have thousands of shows from hundreds of artists and bands, spanning many genres. Every Monday is a chance for me to share some treats with you. I hope you enjoy and share the music.

Have you tried out our iPhone or Android app yet? Get them where you get your phone apps. I love the iPhone app and use it every day.

Stick around Monday's 8-10PM Pacific for my weekly music mix. Lots of new music to share with you every week.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM Pacific
Radio Valencia in SF

http://radiovalencia.fm
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

No comments: