Tuesday, November 06, 2012

A Season in Hell #110: Election NIght Blues

I'm doing what I do every year before an election: I'm analyzing the propositions. I know, I know, it's really exciting. I've give analysis and how I'm voting and why. I only talk about the San Francisco and California props.

I also have an election night set or two, and a whole lot of blues thrown in for good measure.

Be sure to listen to the Led Zeppelin tune. I play it in a way you have NEVER heard it before.

It's fun to have a platform like this to share with you all.

If you would care to download this show and take it with you to the polls, click here.
If streaming this election night celebration is more to your liking, click here.
If you desire to listen to all of my many programs, you may click here, or just scroll down.

Enjoy.

jh

Do It: Rollins Band
Southern Politician: Willy DeVille

Another Bloody Election: Killing Joke
Sweet Thing/Candidate: David Bowie

Politician: Cream

Talking about the election

Candidate: Joy Division
Hey Hey What Can I Do(slowed down): Led Zeppelin
My Crime: Canned Heat

Talking about the election

Will Not Be Your Fool: Dave Bromberg Band
Walkin' Blues: Butterfield Blues Band

Talking about the election

Whiskey and Women: John Lee Hooker (03-30-85, The Stone, SF, CA)
Work Song: Nina Simone

Talking about the election

Boom Boom: Rube Waddell
Shake That Money Maker: Elmore James
Midnight Special: Harry Belafonte

Talking about the election

Dust My Broom: Howlin' Wolf
Basketball Jones: Cheech and Chong

No comments: