Sunday, September 25, 2022

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza - Monday 6-8PM Pacific - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - July 2, 2022

 

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza

Monday's 6-8PM Pacific

http://radiovalencia.fm



He's good. He's bad. He's dark. He's full of light. He's Nick Cave. And they are the Bad Seeds. Seeing Nick Cave is far different than just listening to his records. I have had the honor to see him live a few times, and I each time I've been left in serious awe.

I have often wondered if I had what it takes to be a live performer, night after night, always bringing the intensity needed to take the audience on a journey. Few bands live up to the hype. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds are one such band. They take these incredible songs and bring them to life in a way few artists can. You'll be exhausted at the end of this show. 

Recorded live at the Montreux Jaxx Festival, July 2nd, 2022, this superb show is taken from the video webcast I am ever so lucky to have and to share with you. The show itself is 2:17 in length, and we only have two hours so you're going to miss the final few songs, but what you get is a masterpiece of epic proportions. 

Go see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds when they come to your town. You're welcome.

Lineage: LIVE Webcast -> DownThemAll! -> TSSplitter -> FFmpeg -> MKVToolNix GUI -> .mkv -> mps 256kbps

Support these bands. Buy their officially released music and merch, and never ever sell live bootlegs. These are for trade only.

Stick around Monday's 8-10PM Pacific for my weekly music mix, Hell's Kitchen Radio. Lots of new music to share with you every week.

Enjoy and pay it forward.

jh

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram    

 

No comments: