Monday, August 22, 2022

Hell's Kitchen Radio #486: Myles Boisen

Listen in right HERE 

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

I love having talented folks in the studio to interview. There's something about being able to ask those questions about their art that really gets me going. Monday night I was honored to have long time Bay Area guitarist, producer, engineer Myles Boisen drop in to talk about his latest project "No Accident", a mostly prepared piano collection. He was kind enough to bring a bunch of his other recordings, including solo efforts, and tracks produced with his former band, Splatter Trio. He's played on quite a few sessions over the years, including Tom Waits and David Lynch. We spoke about all of this and much more.

I neglected to ask him about his tunings! Dang. Just an excuse to have him on with me again!

What a treat!

Enjoy and please share.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Rawhide: Dead Kennedys
Hey Good Lookin': The Residents
Get Me Religion: Scott H Biram
You Got To Move: Memphis Minnie

Interview with Myles Boisen

He Bade Her Farewell: Myles Boisen
Little Rootie Tootie: Myles Boisen

Interview with Myles Boisen

Just A Gigolo: Thelonious Monk
The Mumbler: Splatter Trio

Interview with Myles Boisen

Dark Spanish Symphony 50s Version: Wild At Heart OST with Myles Boisen
Knife Chase: Tom Waits
Ital Dub: Joseph's Bones
Travelin' In Dub: Lee Perry

Interview with Myles Boisen

The Hokey Locus: John Schott
I'm Your Man: Mark Growden
The Commuter: Myles Boisen
Life By Another Name: Fred Frith

Interview with Myles Boisen

Returning/Summer: Myles Boisen
Sliding Home: Crying Time
Bronze Puppet: Nubdug Ensemble

Crazy: Myles Boisen's Past, Present, Future

No comments: