Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hell's Kitchen Radio #469: Where You Goin'?

Download The Commentary HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

You inspire me. Thanks for that. I hear from listeners throughout the week, letting me know what they're listening to, and often turning me onto something that I should be playing for you! 

Feel free to comment here and let me know how all this is working out for you. What else can I offer? Seriously, how much do I have to bleed for your love?!?!?!?!

In the meantime take a gander at what I served up last Monday night. Funk, dub, indie, spiritual free jazz, post-punk (and NOT The Fall!!!), folk, torch singer, Nashville, legendary punk, Japanese psych-ambient-metal, Satchmo and FUZZ. A little bit for everyone in the family.

Click the link at the top to stream or download this gem, and please feel free to share with music lovers who don't know what they're missing.

And leave a comment.

Enjoy.

jh

Radio Valencia is a self-funded endeavor. If you are enjoying our shows, I'd like to ask you to donate a few dollars our way. This link will take you to our PayPal, which is hosted by SFIndyMedia, our non-profit benefactor. All donations go to Radio Valencia. Thank you in advance.

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 


Give It Up Or Turn It Loose (Remix): James Brown
High Fashion: I-Roy with The Upsetters

Snakes Crawl: Shannon and the Clams
You Were Sleeping: Jay Reatard
Japan: The Darts

Blind to Vines: FUZZ
We Are Starzz: Angel Bat Dawid and Tha Brothahood

Futurist: HRVD
Dethroned: Black Midi
Enemy of My Enemy: All Them Witches
Awaken And Allow: Shannon Lay

Hands: Lithics
Kung Fu: Curtis Mayfield
Mercy-D: Sam and the Soul Machine

Nailing Honey To The Bee: Brian Jonestown Massacre
Tonight It Shows: Mercury Rev
Said Goodbye To That Car: Marissa Nadler
Portland, Oregon: Loretta Lynn
Junco Partner: Joe Strummer

The Whip: Psychic Hit
Afterburner: Boris

Pretty Bird: Jenny Lewis
What A Wonderful World: Louis Armstrong

No comments: