Monday, June 21, 2021

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza - Monday 6-10PM Pacific - Queen 1977

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza

Monday's 6-8PM Pacific

http://radiovalencia.fm

Download this show right here!

You like Queen. I like Queen. You loved that movie that was amazing, even though it wasn't completely thorough, nor linear in its storytelling. That's all good. You think to yourself "self, if I were to travel back in time to see any show, Queen would definitely be in the top 10". How right you are. And I've got what you need.

Monday night 6-8PM Pacific I'm playing what is considered the greatest unreleased show in Queen history, as well as one of the greatest Queen shows ever performed. This magnificent soundboard from The Summit in Houston, December 11, 1977.

I double dog dare you to find a better Queen show. The boys are in top form, throughout. And the in-between song banter is worth the price of admission.

Stick around 8-10PM Pacific for my weekly music mix, Hell's Kitchen Radio. I'll be making my triumphant return to the studio for the first time since December 2019. And we're in our brand new studio on 22nd Street next to the nightclub Make Out Room! It's all vinyl, 8-10pm Pacific. Tune in

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM Pacific
Radio Valencia in SF

http://radiovalencia.fm
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

No comments: