Monday, January 18, 2021

John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza - Monday, January 18, 2021 - 6-8PM Pacific - Iggy and the Stooges!!! Bob Marley and the Wailers!!!

 John Hell's Live Bootleg Bonanza
Monday's 6-8PM Pacific
http://radiovalencia.fm

Give a listen right here.


If it were up to me, and it is, I would be playing Iggy all night, every night. I mean, right? Right? I'm literally having the hardest time even conveying to you how much I love, and I do mean LOVE every tone Iggy Pop has produced over these past 50+ years. 50+ years! And he still is kicking ass! 

Tonight at 6pm (Pacific) I'm featuring an Iggy and the Stooges show from their comeback tour in 2003, featuring the Asheton brothers, Mike Watt and bass and Steve MacKay. This is an incredible soundboard recording from an exceptional show.


In the second hour, I'm featuring one of my all time favorite Bob Marley and the Wailers shows. It's from his 1975 tour, in support of Natty Dread. This is live at the Boarding House in San Francisco, and originally broadcast live on KSAN - 94.9FM. These shows were small and intimate, to the point that you could here the crowd pounding on the walls and stomping on the floor, a common show of appreciation for Reggae acts. There's plenty of pounding happening here.

Enjoy these two great shows, and then stick around for my weekly music mix, Hell's Kitchen Radio, from 8-10pm (Pacific) on http://radiovalencia.fm 

Check out our iPhone and Android apps too!!!

And spread the word.

jh

No comments: