Monday, August 26, 2019

Hell's Kitchen Radio #374: What's This Doing Here?

Download My Apology HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe to my Spotify Podcast HERE!

Seriously, another show from mid-2019 I forgot to post?!?!?! What the hell is wrong with you, Hell? Oh yes, life gets in the way. Honestly, I don't want to just phone it in. I don't recall much about this show, but I have to say just looking at the playlist really makes me want to jump in. 

Doom metal, jazz/funk, singer/songwriter, alt-country, Texas cow-punk. And that's just the first five songs!!!

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Dystopia (Vanishing Point): Boris
Somebody's Been Sleeping: The Pharaoh's

The River: Genevieve Heyward
Trickle Down System: Giant Sand
Dismissive: OBNIIs

Nobody Does It Better: Sex Mob
Oud Te Lud Bump: Soonthorn Gujaridchan/Krongthong Tussanaphan
Repo Man: Iggy Pop
Vi Bistu Geveyzn Pohibisn? (Where Were You Before Prohibition?): New Orleans Klezmer All Stars

Lone Cowboys: Ty Segall
I've Been Working: Van Morrison
Brazil: Frank Sinatra
Sweeter: Loop!Station

Glaciers: Triclops
Status: Godfather Don
Sacrifice: Melvins/Flipper

Starship: Jefferson Starship
By The Time I Get To Arizona: Evolution Control Committee
What A Wonderful World: Louis Armstrong

No comments: