Monday, September 19, 2016

Hell's Kitchen Radio #275: Hot Doesn't Really Explain It

Stream the Steam, HERE!
Download the Heat, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down

It's hot in the studio again, so it's NAKED RADIO NIGHT. I was so dizzy with sweat that I just blindly pulled most of the songs here. But just take a look at that playlist! Sometimes you just have to take a risk. One day I think I'll just show up with no plan at all and no music in hand, and grab music from the mysterious Radio Valencia record library. That should be a hoot...or a miserable failure. Either way I'll make it fun.

Where else on the radio can you hear the entire Atom Heart Mother Suite, I ask you? Where?!?!?!

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

I Love Living in the City: Danko Jones
Blues X Man: John Spencer Blues Explosion
Silent Sits the Dust Bowl: Fuzz

Televisionary: World Entertainment War
By The Time I Get To Phoenix: Dean Martin

Catfish Blues: Jimi Hendrix
Atom Heart Mother: Pink Floyd
Dead Man's Gun: Thee Oh Sees

Youth of America: Wipers
Batman Theme - Happy Birthday Adam West
John Barleycorn: Traffic
Bandits: Midlake

Celestial Crown/Barael's Blade: The Sword
Bing Bong: Three Day Stubble
Misery is the River of the World: Tom Waits

Backdoor Medley: ZZ Top
Frankie and Albert: Taj Mahal
Cry Baby Cry: The Beatles

Dreaming: Cherubs

No comments: