Monday, March 07, 2016

Hell's Kitchen Radio #256: Torment In The Kitchen

Stream the Torment, HERE!
Download Originality HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down

Here's last Monday's show. Just take a look at the playlist! WOW! Are you kidding me? And new music from local pop-rockers The Y Axes. I love them live, by the way.

Tonight is my last show for a while. I'm getting knee surgery on Wednesday for a torn ACL and ripped up meniscus. Fun times. I may just die, so you're really going to want to tune in tonight from 8-10PM (PDST). I'm going to play all my favorites. I only have two hours, so who the hell knows what that'll sound like. Perhaps I'll just play them all at the same time. That should be fun...for me.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

What A Wonderful World: Louis Armstrong
Billie's Blues: Billie Holiday
Stone Crazy: Buddy Guy

Six Miles Next Door: Yusef Lateef
Slowdown: Jack DeJohnette

Cosmic Debris: Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention
King's Lead Hat: Brian Eno

'Tis A Pity She Was A Whore: David Bowie
The Reagan's Speak Out On Drugs
Billy is a Runaway: Goggs
Supernaut: Black Sabbath (DJ error!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
Hold Dawn: The Y Axes

Hideous Woman: The Melvins
Eyes Peeled: METZ
Sweaty Little Girls: Battalion of Saints

More: Boris
Tour de France: Kraftwerk
Tourment in Junior High: Cardinal Sin

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood: Nina Simone
The Weight: Rick Danko and guests (March 1, 1978 - Roxy, LA, CA)
God's Been Drinking: Bernadette Seacrest and Her Yes Men

Pollen: The Blind Shake

All hail the future president of China China China

No comments: