Monday, June 15, 2015

Hell's Kitchen #223: It's Illogistical

Support local music by streaming HERE!
Download your the past by supporting the future, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes


After one week off, and spending time on the humidity East Coast, I am back in the saddle for two hours of heatseeking musical entertainment for your ear holes.

In the first hour I interviewed Dan Menapace, bassist for local prog-metal group Illogistical Resource Department. They have their second release out, "Transmission Cinema". Expect great thing from this veteran three-piece.

The second hour is chock full of craziness. Some recent releases, and some from my vast and deep library. Take a look at the playlist below.

Tonight I have Robin Coomer of Loop!Station and Shake Well on my show. She's funny, artistic, creative, and has a great face for radio. Tune in 8-10 on Radio Valencia.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Get on the Good Foot: James Brown
Emmaline: Urge Overkill

Interview with Dan Menapace from I.R.D.

Difraction: Illogistical Resource Department
March of the Urchins: Illogistical Resource Department

Interview with Dan Menapace from I.R.D.

Granny Elfman: Illogistical Resource Department

Interview with Dan Menapace from I.R.D.

Sploosh!: Ozric Tentacles
Poor Clown: Koes Barat
Eyes of the Muse: King Tuff
Mystery Date: The New Duncan Imperials

Devil's Rodeo: Diamanda Galas
Morning Theft: Jeff Buckley
In A Jar: Dinosaur Jr. (Electronic)
2 Drunk 2 Fuck: Avenue D

Help on the Way-Slipknot-Franklin's Tower: Grateful Dead (June 9, 1977 - Winterland, SF, CA)

Mudride: Mudhoney
Billy Fish: The Melvins

No comments: