Monday, October 27, 2014

A Season in Hell #193: Poly-tician

Download The Deodorizer HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Crap, I did it again. Or I didn't do it again. Right. I didn't. Dang. Here I sit in March 2022 taking a look back at a show I did in October 2014 trying to figure out something witty to say to you about this here show, and all I can offer is...dang. At lease the playlist looks fun!

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

They Call it Stormy Monday (live): John Mayall's Bluesbreakers
Theme From An Imaginary Western: Jack Bruce
Apostrophe': Frank Zappa

Politician: Cream
Africa: Sun Ra
Onions Make the Milk Taste Bad: The Melvins
March of the Lor: The Sword

Red Bath: Boss Hog
Runnin' On Fumes: Obniii's
White Light/White Heat: Lou Reed
Like and Hurricane: Roxy Music
Heaven Knows: First Aid Kit

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction: Manfred Mann
Tobacco Road: War with Eric Burdon

Not Fade Away/Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad: Grateful Dead (October 18, 1974 Winterland Ballroom, SF, CA)
By The Time I Get To Arizona: Public Enemy vs Herb Alpert

Front My Cock: Prince vs. The Who
I Left My Heart In San Francisco: Tony Bennett
Happy Boy: Beat Farmers

No comments: