Monday, June 02, 2014

A Season in Hell #176: Loster Than Lost

Download The Answer HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Holy Hell it's hot in here. That's what we get for being above a hot yoga studio. DAMN! That must mean a HOT SHOW! And hot it appeared to be. This is one more of those lost shows where I neglected to share it following broadcast. It's like finding some gem at the bottom of the ocean!

And hot damn, check out that playlist. I think I'm going to dive right in right here, right now!

Enjoy.

jh

ell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram 

Up in Smoke: Cheech and Chong
Rebel Girl: Bikini Kill
Heartbreaker: Motorhead

High Roller: Cheap Trick
Spear and Magic Helmet: The Gits
Working Man: Rush (Live 07-14-02)

Iron Swan: The Sword
Statement: Boris
Ragdoll: Glitter Wizard

The Man Who Sold the World: David Bowie
Queen Bitch: Green River
Back of the Car: Big Star
A Quick One (While He's Away): The Who

Chewin' George Lucas' Chocolate/Goofy's Concern: Butthole Surfers
Yoga is as Yoga Does: Elvis Presley
Sister Mary Motorcycle: Girl Trouble
Into the Open: Heartless Bastards
Muswell Hillbilly: The Kinks

El Paso: Marty Robbins
The Knealing Drunkards Plea: Johnny Cash
You Win Again: Jerry Lee Lewis
Run Devil, Run/Big Guns: Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins

More Than This: Nora Jones and Charlie Hunter
Oh, To Feel Your Arms Around Me: Father John Misty
By The Time I Get to Arizona: Public Enemy/Tijuana Brass

No comments: