Monday, August 12, 2013

A Season in Hell #144: Twice As Nice

Fun show tonight with special guest, local comedian Bert Divietri. This guy is off his rocker. He played some prank calls for us, and was an all around freak-a-zoid. I'll have him back for sure.

We were also graced with the presence of guitar maverick Eric McFadden. He owed me a favor. No, really, he did. That's the only way I can get anyone on my show anymore. It's just short of extortion. Anyway, Eric ROCKS! He told some great road stories from his recent tour with Eric Burdon and the Animals, as well as updates on T.E.N., featuring bassist Norwood Fisher (Fishbone) and drummer Thomas Pridgen (Mars Volta).

You really shouldn't waste your time on streaming this one here.
I would pass up on downloading this one here.
I don't recommend you click here to listen to all of my shows, or just scroll down. I wouldn't do it.

A Season in Hell with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia, 87.9FM in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook

Awkward: FIDLAR

A Men Stuck in Your Mind: The Felines
Short Stay: The Midnight Moan
Fine Fine Fine: The Mentalettes

Interview with Bert Divietri

Bullet/I'm Mad: Reverend Horton Heat
Caliente: Supersuckers

Interview with Bert Divietri

Get Out Of My Way: Mojo Nixon
So Long Baby, Goodbye: The Blasters

Joe Strummer: Cowboy Mouth
White Man In Hammersmith Palais: Eric McFadden

Interview with Eric McFadden

Police and Thieves: The Clash
Field of Bones: Eric McFadden

Interview with Eric McFadden

A Shot in the Dark: Whiskey Biscuit
Bottle Up & Go: The Monkeywrench

Interview with Eric McFadden

Cocaine Blues: Johnny Cash

No comments: