Monday, October 08, 2012

A Season in Hell #106: Afraid For My Life

I tell ya, I should really keep that door locked. When you invite a potential new DJ into the studio and they really come across as an axe murderer, then you should reconsider giving them your phone number, email address, and studio address. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Anyway, I think he's harmless. Just in case, if you don't hear from me again, you can pretty much bet that it was the lunatic that I invited into the studio last week.

On to tonight's show.

Whoopie!

If you care to stream my possibly last ever show, click here.
If you would like to download what has turned out to be the last words I'll ever utter, click here.
If you would like to enjoy my life in Radio Valencia radio, click here or just scroll down.

See you on the other side.

jh

Do It: Rollins Band
Free Love Messes Up My Life: Bongwater
Plastic Elvis: Bevis Frond

Underground Railroad: Angel in Heavy Syrup
Take the Stress Pill->Daisy: Turn Me On Dead Man

Concert Outlook (music bed: Ennio Morricone)

That Golden Lady: Sun Ra
Moving Pictures for the Ear: Don Cherry Trio

Roller Coaster: 13th Floor Elevators
I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper: Erika Eigen
Scissor People: Ty Segall & White Fence
Flight: Wooden Shjips
Creativity/Physical Effects: A Children's Garden of Grass
Careful with that Axe, Eugene: Pink Floyd

Angel of Repose: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Forty Thousand Headmen: Traffic (11-18-70)
Roadrunner: Quicksilver Messenger Service (02-19-71)

Only Son of a Ladies Man: Father John Misty (05-04-12)
Goldfinger: Sex Mob (08-08-12)

Sheena is a Punk Rocker: The Ramones

No comments: