Monday, July 02, 2012

A Season in Hell #94: John Hell vs. the Rhythm of the Night

There's something about having no plan that leads to some of my finest shows. After weeks of doing featurettes, and having guests, tonight it's all about music I love (not saying that I don't love each and every track I play week-to-week) that I didn't have to work for.

A lot of "classics" on store for tonight.

You really must stream this show right NOW!!!
OK, maybe you should just download it and listen to it when you can crank it up.
Perhaps you enjoyed it so much that you find the need to listen to my previous shows. Good for you.

Enjoy.

Do It: Rollins Band
Leon vs. The Revolution: Melvins Lite

Ano Onna no Onryou: Boris
Bar-B-Q Pope: Butthole Surfers

Khebar: Bar Kokhba
Iron Man: The Bad Plus
Nobody Does It Better: Sex Mob

Greedy Traveler: Rin Tin Tiger
Lord, Save My Soul: Ferocious Few
Hangin' Moon: Eric McFadden

Barn Burning: Dave Alvin
Trickle Down System: Giant Sand
A Change is Gonna Come: The Gits

I Swallowed a Dragonfly: Heartless Bastards
God Bless the Child: Kenny Burrell
The Cactus: 3rd Bass

Earth People: Dr. Octagon
She Watch Channel Zero: Public Enemy
Earache My Eye: Alice Bowie

Take a Letter Maria: R.B. Greaves
When My Baby's Beside Me: Big Star

Carpetbaggers: Jenny Lewis and Elvis Costello 


No comments: