Monday, September 12, 2011

A Season in Hell #54: Radio Valencia: Somewhere Between Here and That Other Place

Lot's of great new music tonight. The second hour features some sweet sounds from the early 70s.

Enjoy.

Do It: Rollins Band
Bad As Me: Tom Waits
Gangsta: Tune-Yards

Geeshie: Mekons
A Dream of Roses: Mike Patton
Be Brave: My Brightest Diamond

Teardrops On My Pillow (Live Session Version): Dum Dum Girls
The Last Living Rose (Live Session Version): PJ Harvey
East Harlem: Beirut

Roll Another Number: Neil Young
The Singer (Johnny Cash/Nick Cave Cover): Dirty Beaches
One of these things First: Nick Drake
Cello Song (Nick Drake Cover): The Books (feat Jose Gonzalez)
Tea For The Tillerman: Cat Stevens

The Pusher: Nina Simone
Bridge over troubled waters: Aretha Franklin (06-12-71)
Call on Me: Janis Joplin (1967)

I'll Drown In My Own Tears / When Something Is Wrong With My Baby/I've Been Loving You Too Long / I'll Drown In My Own Tears: MAD DOGS AND ENGLISHMEN Joe Cocker At The Fillmore West (04-26-70)

The Song Remains The Same->The Rain Song: Led Zeppelin (02-28-75)
Rainy Night In Soho: The Pogues (06-15-85)

Everybody Loves Somebody: Dean Martin

No comments: