Monday, November 08, 2010

A Season in Hell #13: Radio Valencia: Sexy

It would appear that Radio Valencia is finally on the FM at 87.9FM in SF. We had a great launch party last weekend. Thanks to everyone who came out. Thanks especially to Gaucho who played a magnificent set, as well as Benjamin Wachs and Dr. Fiasco for some brilliant solo work. Pics soon to the Radio Valencia Facebook page.

The theme tonight is Sexyyyyyy.....

Here's the link to the stream of tonight's show.

Hour One:
Roustabout: Elvis Presley
Mama's Mad Cos I Fried My Brain: TURBO FRUITS
Too Safe: PUJOL

The Years: State Champion
Den Of Thievs II: The Vivids

The Smoke: Home Video
Foolish: Ra Ra Riot

Sexy set:
If I'm in Love I Just Might Get Picked Up: Betty Davis
Babydoll: Eric McFadden Trio with Robin Coomer

Dragonfly: My Brightest Diamond
Lilac Wine: Jeff Buckley

Hour Two:
Misty Mountain Top: Led Zeppelin (01-07-73)
The Inflated Tear: ROLAND KIRK QUARTET (10-14-67)

Heart of the Sunrise: Yes (08-25-02)

News

Tom Violence: Sonic Youth (08-17-90)
I'll Drown In My Own Tears / When Something Is Wrong With My Baby/ I've Been Loving You Too Long / I'll Drown In My Own Tears: Joe Cocker Mad Dogs and Englishmen (04-26-70)

Estimated Prophet -> Eyes of the World (05-15-77)

No comments: