Monday, September 27, 2010

A Season in Hell #7: Radio Valencia: Somebody better censor me




I don't know about you, but when I'm in the groove, it's hard to get me out of it. It used to be the radio shows I would record would never be the best one's. Well, no that they're all automatically recorded, I don't even have to think about it. The shows I've been doing since Radio Valencia began last August have been a lot of fun. Lots of great new music, and as always, live music that will make you feel like you're front row center.

Here's the tonight's show. The play list is below. The links are one hour each.

Hour One:
The Finkelstein Shit Kid - Mr. Stoner->Up in Smoke: Cheech and Chong
Roustabout: Elvis Presley

We Went Wild: Lord Huron
Winterlong: Pixies

Anxiety Block: Titus Andronicus
In My Time of Dying: Be Good Tanyas
Roscoe (Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve Remix): Midlake
Rope And Summit: Junip

Radio Valencia: Tango #9 and Zoli
Spies: Crushed Stars

Caesar: Ty Segall
Whole Lotta Sabbath (Zeppelin and Sabbath): Wax Audio

Hour Two:
In My Time of Dying: Led Zeppelin (05-26-77)

Concert Outlook (Music by Naked City)
Feeling Alright: Mad Dogs and Englishmen (Rehearsals)
Superstition: Stevie Wonder w/Buddy Miles (03-04-73)
High Roller: Cheap Trick (03-28-97)

Bridge Over Troubled Water: Aretha Franklin (06-12-71)
Ain't No Sunshine: Bill Withers (BBC 1973)

An American Trilogy: Elvis Presley

No comments: