Monday, July 27, 2009

A Season in Hell #10 (FCCFreeRadio) Opal Axis



Cheech and Chong: The Finkelstein Shit Kid - Mr. Stoner->Up in Smoke
Opal Axis: Present at all Times

Interview with Opal Axis

Opal Axis: Lava Land
Tori Amos: Winter
Brian Eno: I'll Come Running to Tie Your Shoe

Interview with Opal Axis

Tom Waits: Time
Ani Defranco: Cloud Blood

Interview with Opal Axis

Opal Axis: Saving A Day
Joan of Arkansas: My Biggest Mistake

Many Mansions: Lightninging

Jaraba Jakite: Maraka
The Black Angels: Dee Ree Shee

Magnolia Electric Co.: Little Sad Eyes
Why?: The Hollows
Xylos: Yellow Flip-Flops

The Clientele: I Wonder Who We Are
Florence And The Machine: Howl
We Were Promised Jetpacks: This Is My House, This Is My Home

The Raveonettes: The Truth About Johnny
Half Japanese: You're Gonna Miss Me
Frank Sinatra: Brazil
Slick Rick: Mona Lisa

Wayne Newton: Denke Shoen
Francine King: Two Fools
Parliament: Funky Woman
The Kinks: Muswell Hillbilly

Loop!Station: The Last Time I Saw You
Texas Reverend: Now, Ah Lissen.
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan: Black Mountain
Elvis Presley: The Lady Loves Me

No comments: