Monday, June 08, 2009

A Season in Hell, Week 3 at FccFreeRadio

I really should have been doing this since week one, but, well, I haven't. So, here you go

Danko Jones: I love livin' in the city
Mono Men: Watch outside
Jesus Lizard: Pop song
Husker Du: I'm never talking to you again
Big Business: The Drift

Rube Waddell: Jesus didn't die for me
The Cramps: Love me
Primus: 3 Little Pigs

The Melvins: Revolve
Modest Modest: Shit Luck

Stooges: Dirt
The Doors: Whiskey Bar
Johnny Cash: I've Been everywhere

The Saints: Do the Robot
Uncle Tupelo: Whiskey Bottle
Dave Alvin: King of California
Supersuckers: Psyched Out
Bob Dylan: Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You

Kitten on the Keys: Lethal Lolita
Gaucho:Topsy
White Stripes: The Big Three Killed My Baby
Lazy Boy: Latin Quarter
Brother Joscephus and the Love Revival Revolution Orchestra: Bontemps Roulez
Mojo Nixon: I ain't gonna piss in no jar
Rev. Horton Heat: Eat Steak

The New Duncan Imperials: 2 Hearts on the dancefloor
Gogol Bordello: Supertheory of Supereverything
T. Rex: Life's a gas
Big Star: When my baby's beside me
Black Heart Procession: Till We Have To Say Goodbye

Medeski, Martin and Wood: Groove a Little
Masada: Ruach
India: John Coltrane
Doug Ferrari: ?

No comments: