Monday, July 21, 2008

Some music for you

OK, so here's my first attempt at uploading music to my blog. If this works, I'll do it on a regular basis. Let me know if you have any requests. It's not radio, but at least I get to share with you the music I'm listening to right now.

Also, if you're an artist or label and you don't want me posting your music, then let me know and I'll take it down. Support live, local music, and go buy CDs. I don't have an issue with downloading a song or two, to get a feel for an artist, but if you like what you hear, then you should show them that, by going out and purchasing their stuff.

Enjoy.

Revolution Blues, Neil Young, buy On the Beach
Lay Lady, Lay, Magent, buy On your Side.
Pussy, Brazilian Girls, Check out their site here. Too funny. Great groove.
Redemption Song, Johnny Cash and Joe Strummer, buy Unearthed. What a duet.
Thunder Road, Tortoise & Bonnie Prince Billy, buy it here. An excellent cover of the Springsteen classic.
Some Velvet Morning, Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood, buy Fairy Tales and Fantasies
Monkey Man, The Mike Lee Sound, check him out here.
Satt Att Se, Dungen, check them out here. They are releasing their 4th CD "4" in September.
These are the People in your Neighborhood, Idiot Flesh, buy their stuff here. This band is long gone, but th memories remain. Today we know them best as Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
Richard Nixon Died Today, by Negativland, go here for their great sounds.

Let me know if any links are dead. Also, please let me know what you think. I'm happy to keep this up regularly if you all are enjoying it.

Thanks.

No comments: