Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A Season in Hell #168: Daughter from HELL


What an excellent show today. It being spring break, I brought my daughter, Lauson Hell down to the studio to guest DJ with me. She's a natural. Two years ago Lauson guested on my show, which you can find here. It's fun to see how she's found her voice over the last couple of years. She's not shy, I can tell you that. I wonder where she gets that from?

We were filling in for DJ Cam Dam, who was kind enough to let me take over the day.

Lauson did her part, planning a set, which you can see below, announcing what we played, and answering my questions...kind of.

To stream this father/daughter reunion, go here.
To download this love-fest, go here.
To tune into all of my shows, go here, or just scroll down.

Enjoy.

jh

A Season in Hell with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia, 87.9FM in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook

Kick out the Jams: MC5
White Light/White Heat: Velvet Underground
Down in the Street: The Stooges
Frankenstein: New York Dolls

Jocko Homo: Devo
Jenny Jones: The Clash
Sonic Reducer: Dead Boys

California Girls: The Dictators
Welcome to the Dustward: Fear
Teenage Lobotomy: Ramones
Who Stole the Kishka: Polkacide

Lauson's Set:
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite: Eric McFadden
Sun King - Mean Mr. Mustard - Polythene Pam - She Came in Through the Bathroom Window: The Beatles
Live with Me: Rolling Stones

Boris the Spider: The Who
Locked Out Of Heaven: Bruno Mars
Down at the Rock and Roll Club: The Voidoids

Daddy's set:
I Swallowed a Dragonfly: Heartless Bastards
Something I Learned Today: Husker Du
Eat Steak: Reverend Horton Heat
Good Golly Miss Molly: Meat Puppets
Rock and Roll High School: PJ Soles

Anarchy in the UK: Sex Pistols
Youth of America: Melvins

One: Fuzz (Live in San Francisco)

March of the Lor: The Sword

No comments: