Monday, June 11, 2012

A Season in Hell #91: Where'd I Put That Deodorant?

It's been a while since I've had two full hours to play music with no feature. Though I really did enjoy the Europe 72 eight week special. Thanks for all of your comments.

Tonight I have a lot of new music, and some real classics you've probably never heard.

You can stream this show here.
You can download this show and enjoy it at the beach, here.
You can hear all of my previous shows by scrolling down or clicking here

Enjoy.

Inner Ear Rupture: Melvins Lite
Baby, Won't You Weird Me Out: Melvins Lite

Mayla: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Everyday: Thee Vicars
Sovereignty: Japandroids

I Wanna Go Out: Teen Mom
Tom Dula (Neil Young Cover): Indian Wars
Young Men Dead: The Black Angels
Here Comes The Light: Coves

I See the Void: Sonny and the Sunsets
Two Lovers: Delicate Steve
Satisfied: Tom Waits

Born To Die: King Khan & The Gris Gris
Dimes for Nickles: JD McPherson
Love Whip: Reverend Horton Heat
Games of Fear: The Resonars

Interview with Rotten Ronnie Donovan

The Earnest Of Being George [Mono]: Bee Gees
To Love Somebody: James Carr

Red House: Jimi Hendrix (live in Hawaii)
Gor Det Nu: Dungen
Rising: Wooden Shjips
Bang Bang: Nancy Sinatra
Looking Out My Window: Tom Jones
Fuck the Police (Edit): NWA

Funky Kingston: Toots and the Maytals
Jesus was way Cool: King Missile

No comments: