Monday, January 11, 2021

Hell's Kitchen Radio #421: A Playdate With Destiny


Download The Binding Revulsion HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe to my Spotify Podcast HERE!

Well that was a weird week. Once you think you've seen it all, our President gets impeached a second time. I was really hoping it would be an unanimous vote, but obviously I live in la la land. 

Anywho (I hate that colloquialism), you're here for the music, not the commentary. Right? Hmmmm. Maybe you want more commentary. Do you want more commentary? I am a civics teacher, you know?

I offer you my latest, greatest creation: two hours of whatever the hell lit a fire under my butt as the current song was playing. There are some real treats, and a few surprises. And the banter isn't too shabby. I think it flows right on by. You tell me what you think. No one ever leaves comments, except those Q-Anon COVIDiots. 

Lest I forget:

RUN FOR THE LILLIES 2021

The rules are simple:

  • You choose ten celebrities (from any industry) you believe will meet their demise by December 31, 2021.
  • The only rule: you may NOT contribute to their passing.
  • Email the list by January 31st (no one on your list may have passed before you get me your list) to mrjohnhell@gmail.com
    • I know this is morbid; my name is HELL
  • There will be a prize for the most names "collected", announced January 2022

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Convincing People: Throbbing Gristle
Work Song: Dan Reeder
Violence Dreams: Ninja Racers

Earth People: Dr. Octagon
Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey: Sly and the Family Stone
Praying Hands: Devo

No Flag: Elvis Costello and Iggy Pop
Decent Into the Inferno: Foetus
South of the Border: Frank Sinatra

Rubber Biscuit: Blues Brothers (for Harvey on his 80th)
Buckets of Rain: Bette Midler and Bob Dylan
Stranded In Your Love: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, ft. Lee Fields

Shapes of Things: David Bowie
I Ain't Superstitious: Jeff Beck Group
The Wolf Is At Your Door: Howlin' Wolf
Goodbye: Steve Earle

Demolicion: Los Saicos
Money: Bernadette Seacrest and Her Yes Men
Folcvagen: Fotoaparat
Oompah Pumpah: People Like Us

Mountains of Steel: Orchid
Tattoo: Petra Haden
Hate The Police: Mudhoney

Banned in DC: Bad Brains
I Bid You Goodnight: Joseph Spence and the Pinder Family

No comments: