Monday, May 18, 2020

Hell's Kitchen Radio #393: Threesome Fantasy - Power Trio Special

Download the Power HERE

Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe to my Spotify Podcast HERE!

The myth of the Power Trio has made many a young rocker bang their head in tribute throughout the years. Though there are many trios in many genres, the Power Trio is all about ROCK! I have been wanting to host a special on my favorite trios for quite some time, and I figured being holed up in quarantine is the perfect opportunity to throw down.

And of course I wasn't able to fit in everyone I wanted in these two short hours. This is a taste. A tease. My name is Hell, after all.

So pull out those air guitars, basses and drums, let your hair down (or put on a wig if you need to), and let's get rockin' for the next two hours!

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

I Love Living in the City: Danko Jones
Bomber: Closet Queen/Cast Your Fate to the Wind: James Gang
Gimme Shelter: Grand Funk Railroad

Here He Comes: Jimi Hendrix Experience
Psychobilly Freakout: Reverend Horton Heat
Hare Krsna: Hüsker Dü

Overkill: Motörhead
Statement: Boris
Heard It On The X: ZZ Top
Harold of the Rocks: Primus

Car Thief: Beastie Boys
Magic: Zig Zags
Lake of Fire: Meat Puppets
School: Nirvana

Deserted Cities of the Heart: Cream
Pull of the Moon: Mermen

Natural Science: Rush
Dragonaut: Sleep

Charmicarmicat: Melvins

No comments: