Monday, July 02, 2018

Hell's Kitchen Radio #338: Facial Recognition Radio

Stream the Nationalism HERE!

Download the Patriotism HERE!
Listen into all my shows here!
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

Another winner of a broadcast for this week. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this. Lots of tasty library choices on this night. For you not used to the library lingo, "library" means older releases. Some older tunes, some afro-funk, stoner-rock, alt-country, live Iggy and live Dead! What else could you ask for? A few long jams? Sure, I've got that in the show as well. Some jazz and blues? Why not?! Some prog-rock and English punk? Ok, if you say so.

Happy Forfa to all of you. Please celebrate responsibly as you blow up a little bit of our nation, and perhaps a small part of your body.

See you Monday night at 8.

Also, Flint still has no clean drinking water, and Puerto Rico is mostly out of power.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Status People: Groundhogs
I Knew My Name: Psychic Ills

Reaper Invert: WAND
Giving Up The Ghost: Zig Zags
Temporarily Like Bob Dylan: Bongos, Bass and Bob

Dirty Robber: The Mummies
Mona Lisa: Sam Cooke
God Bless the Child: Kenny Burrell

They Ain't Making Jews Like Jesus Anymore: Kinky Friedman
Summer Wages: David Bromberg

Linda Goes To Mars: John Prine
Hikky Burr: Quincy Jones

Tei Egwu:Afro Funk
Mr. Time: Koes Barat
Watcher the Skies: Genesis

Our Darling: Altamont
Untitled: Dead Meadow

Ex-Lion Tamer: Wire
The Passenger: Iggy Pop (August 18, 1996 Bizarre Festival, Cologne, Germany)

Loser: Grateful Dead (May, 08, 1981 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, NY)

No comments: