Monday, August 21, 2017

Hell's Kitchen Radio #314: You're Fired!

Stream the Five Finger Death Punch, HERE!

Download the Line Dance Lessons, HERE!

Listen into all my shows here.

You can subscribe to my show through iTunes here.

Do we get to listen to music in the afterlife? I sure hope so, or it's going to be seriously boring. Or maybe when we die we can travel anywhere in time, so we can go see all those concerts that we were too young to attend when we were alive. That would be pretty awesome!

Who would you go see?

I'd see all the obvious 60s and 70s rock bands that I never got to see, but add to that Nina Simone, Miles Davis and John Coltrane. Maybe Woody Guthrie, Hank Williams and Johny Thunders. Too many great artists to count, really.

Tonight's show wasn't about a lot of dead rock stars. No. There's lots of life in this here show you're about to listen to. Oh it's got its share of dead musicians, but don't let that get you down.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen Radio with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

Common People: William Shatner
The Cactus: 3rd Bass
Get It Together: Beastie Boys

Dirty Women: Black Sabbath
Little Child Running Wild: Curtis Mayfield
Skull Ring: Iggy Pop

Catholic School Girls Rule: Red Hot Chili Peppers
John the Fisherman: Primus
Cosmic Slop: Funkadelic

Too Young To Die: Jamiroquai
Shocks (Almighty Mix): Bob Marley and Lee Perry
Night Destroyer: Red Fang

A New World/Altered Beast: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out: Nina Simone

China Cat Sunflower/I Know You Rider: Grateful Dead (August 27, 1972 Old Renaissance Fairgrounds, Veneta, OR)
Life on Mars: Seu Jorge

Natural Born Lover: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
The Shape I'm In: Bo Diddley
Baba Diddy Baby: The Mummies

No comments: