Monday, December 26, 2016

Hell's Kitchen Radio #286: Lauson the Elf

Stream the Love, HERE!
Download Family Time, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here.
You can subscribe to my show through iTunes here.

Do you have any idea how incredibly lucky I am to have the coolest 12 year old daughter, who loves art, and legos and engineering, and movies, and books, and meeting new people, and can hang out with pretty much everyone, and wants people to be friends, so is always introducing people to one another so they too can be friends, AND is willing to come on my radio show every few months when she doesn't have school the next day, to share music that she likes (much of which I couldn't care less about, but since she's my kid I'm happy to amuse her and happily let her program her own sets on my show)? Her choices are marked with a "L".

I believe this was Little Lauson Hell's 8th show in four years. I remember her first show when she was about 7 and it took her a little while to warm up to the idea of talking on mic. She was shy until she was no longer shy. That's my girl. I have links below to all of her previous shows. Way too much fun. I love interviewing her on the air. It's worth the time to tune in just to hear what it's like to be a young lady in the city. Awesome kid through and through.

Little Lauson Hell's many visits to Hell's Kitchen:
First show in 2012
Second show in 2014
Third show also in 2014
Fourth show in spring of 2015
Fifth show in the summer of 2015
Sixth show in summer 2016 along with Saucy!
Seventh show was also during summer 2016

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

There Ain't No Santa Claus On The Evenin' Stage: Captain Beefheart
Reasonable World: The Blind Shake
You Will Find It Here: Thee Oh Sees

House of Gold: Twenty One Pilots (L)
Get it Together: Beastie Boys
Waitress Song: First Aid Kit

Stone Soul Christmas: Binky Criptite
Your Mother Should Know: The Beatles (L)
C is for Cookie: Cookie Monster (L)
Miss You: The Concretes

Emotional Mugger/Leopard Priestess: Emotional Mugger
Without Me: Eminem (L)
John Wayne was a Nazi: Stains
A Taste of Honey: Tony Bennett
Planet of the Apes: The Mummies

Don't Let Me Go: G-Eazy (ft. Grace) (L)
Strange Fruit: Billie Holiday
N.I.B.: Brown Sabbath

Kathy's Song: Simon and Garfunkle
Makeba: Jain
James Brown Ate My Bagpipe: Taxi Chain

Nancy From Now On: Father John Misty
Tamalpais High (at about 3): David Crosby
Portland, Oregon: Loretta Lynn

Drugs on the Bus: Crystal Fairy

She'll kill me but here's a video of her when she was five. We're friends with the Lifesize Mousetrap Game peeps. They let her start the game at Maker Faire in San Mateo back in 2011.

No comments: