Monday, May 23, 2016

Hell's Kitchen Radio #263: Spinning In The Name Of

Stream Genres-A-Plenty, HERE!
Download Aural Goodness HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down

I love how I have this two-hour canvas of aural goodness that I get every week. I love painting an audio painting for you, that you get to take with you, forever! Lots of classic hiphop tonight, as well as new music from Zig Zags, Low Flying Hawks, and The Flat Earthers.

Just one look at the playlist below, and I'm certain that you too will agree that Radio Valencia is a must stop on the internet radio truck stop journey of life...or something like that.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

I Love Living in the City: Danko Jones
White Punks On Dope: The Tubes
Common People: Leonard Nimoy

Great Day: Madvillian
Gravel Pit: Wu Tang Clan
If I'm In Luck I Might Just Get Picked Up: Betty Davis

Rapp Snitches Knishes: MF Doom
We People Who Are Darker Than Blue: Curtis Mayfield
The Sadist: Zig Zags

The Wolf Behind My Eyes: CFM
Birds Eye View: Statik Selektah
Wise is the Way: Living Legends
Hurry on Sundown: Hawkwind

Devil's Lake and Whiskey Town: Ovvl
Ancestors: Queen Crescent
Ain't No Thang: Outkast
Buenos Tardes Amigo: Ween

***Set of the Night***
Dick Problems: Dick Like GG
We Don't Quit: Flat Earthers
Steps: Meatbodies
Fish: The Traditional Fools
Satori Part 2: Flower Travellin' Band

Til The Night Meets the Light: Low Flying Hawks
So Real: MED

No comments: