Monday, April 20, 2015

Hell's Kitchen Radio #217: Turn It Up!

Get jiggy on the stream, HERE!
Mosh with this download , HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes

I hate being late. I really do. I have this thing about punctuality. I'm a teacher, so that may have something to do with it. That being said, it should not have taken me six days to post this. Take a look at this set! So much for everyone. Are you sharing this with your music-loving friends? You should, they'll thank you for it. And so will I.

Remember, I'm on Radio Valencia every Monday night from 8-10PM.

Also, next Sunday, May 3, I'll be participating once again in the annual James Brown birthday celebration down at KFJC, for their Month of Mayhem. It's a month-long radio special extravaganza! The JB special is 24 hours long, and I promise you'll get your groove on. I'm on 6-10PM Sunday night. Tune in, and DANCE, DANCE DANCE!

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

I Heard it on the X: ZZ Top
Blazer: Zig Zags
Muleskinner's Song: Harry Belafonte

Oh Me: Nirvana
Round and Round: OP8
Romeo is Bleeding: Tom Waits (Austin City Limits - 1978)

Nowadays A Woman's Gotta Hit A Man: Captain Beefheart
Be Yourself: Hawkwind
Kick out the Jams: Afrika Bambaataa
In Heaven There Is No Beer: Polkacide

Pray Til You Sweat: The Flesh Eaters
Self Hypnosis in 3 Days: Wand
Car Wash: Rats of Unusual Size
Kill Jerry Garcia: Colorfinger

Viola Lee Blues: Grateful Dead (04/21/69 The Ark, Boston, MA)
Full Experience: Lee Perry with Aura

Destroy Those Who Love God: Electric Wizard
Tokyo Wonder Land: Boris
Feel: Ty Segall

Low Life: PIL
Love Won't Come Easy: The Heptones

No comments: