Monday, March 16, 2015

Hell's Kitchen Radio #212: You Again?

Stream this crazy good show here: HERE!
Download a tasty treat, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes


Damn, I hate not getting this to you sooner. So sorry for the delay. I'm a teacher, a parent, a husband, a musician, a son, a brother, a lover, a friend, a socialite, a blowhard, a bullshitter, a dancer, a prancer, a cowboy, a crooner, but NOT a Digi Douch-eoise. 

Take a look at this playlist! Crazy spread of genres. Something for everyone. And the banter? Wow, I'm really up on my high-horse throughout the show. Who knows what the hell I'll be talking about tonight???

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook

The Boss: James Brown
Tei Egwu: Afro Funk

Telephone Girl: Assagai
Water No Get Enemy: Fela Kuti

Alo Mi Alo: Orlando Julius and the Afro Sounders
Su Derenin Sulari: Husnu Ozkartal Orkestrasi
All the Madmen: David Bowie
Monster Wizard: Zig Zags

Search and Destroy: The Stooges
Mrs. Creech: Altamont
Spit in my Life: The Shrine

My Favorite Things: John Coltrane
These Shadows: Wooden Shjips

John Barleycorn Must Die: Traffic (Live 1970)
John the Fisherman: Primus
Most Exalted Potentate of Love: The Cramps (May 23, 1982 - The Metro - Portland, OR)
What A Way To Die: Mummies (1991 - Sandbar - Long Beach, CA)

Start Wearing Purple: Gogol Bordello

No comments: