Monday, March 02, 2015

Hell's Kitchen #210: Tiger Honey Pot

Stream this is hip-shaker, HERE!
Download this rock-a-roller, HERE!
Listen into all my shows here, or just scroll down
Subscribe to my show, via Subscribe via iTunes


SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how my guests got my attention tonight, and I'm a better man for it. Tora and JonJon from Tiger Honey Pot stopped in the studio tonight to share their amazing new release "Rock and Roll Sex Machine" and talk up their record release party, happening this Saturday night at Benders. The show is only $5, and they are GIVING THE CD AWAY AT THE SHOW!!! 

This record is 100% ROCK AND ROLL (emphasis on the SEX). These two make a guitar/drums duo sound like a full on orgy, where the smiles, moaning and hip shaking never cease. 

The whole show rocks tonight. They stuck around the entire time, and I had to pull out some show stoppers that hadn't heard before. I think you'll like it too.

Come out to the show. I'll be there. You can buy me a drink, and I'll shake my hips for ya.

Enjoy.

jh

Hell's Kitchen with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook 

The Common People: Leonard Nimoy
Jailbreak: Thin Lizzy
400 Bucks: Reverend Horton Heat

Interview with Tora and JonJon of Tiger Honey Pot

Rock and Roll Sex Machine: Tiger Honey Pot

Interview with Tora and JonJon of Tiger Honey Pot

Pink Cadillac: Tiger Honey Pot
Valdez: Tiger Honey Pot

The Master: Meatbodies
Magic: Zig Zags
This Time I've Got A Reason: Fuzz

Damned to Obscurity: OBN IIIs
Ain't No Friend Of Mine: Monomen
I'm Down: Mudhoney
On A Front: T.E.N.

Zodiac: Melvins
House Burning Down: Jimi Hendrix
Bring It On Home: Led Zeppelin

Jackson Head: Boris
Hey Hey: Neil Young
Barael's Blade: The Sword
Priest of the Hill People: Hot Fog

Frustrating Sound: Radio Moscow
Hey Joe: Deep Purple

No comments: